Junior PHP Developer
We have a huge experience in IT and developing online projects, and we are now looking for a junior PHP-developer
- knowledge of PHP;
- understanding and using the principles of object-oriented programming;
- experience with MySQL;
- at least one year of coding experience;
- knowledge of distributed revision control systems.
- model, develop and maintain new projects;
- maintain, improve and optimize existing code (PHP/MySQL/jQuery), develop new features.
We are looking for someone whose soft skills include:
- excellent time management;
- ability to prioritize and deliver on time;
- responsibility and self-discipline.
Additional skills such as:
- experience with Yii and ZF frameworks;
- familiarity with jQuery;
- knowledge of other programming languages;
- would be an advantage.
- comfortable office with a recreation room;
- official employment;
- decent salary paid on time and pegged to the US dollar;
- working schedule from 9 am to 6 pm (open to negotiating);
- salary depending on experience;
- one month probation period with a salary.
- corporate events;
- healthy working atmosphere;
- additional education costs covered;
- referral bonuses.
We believe that human resources are essential to the hi-tech field.
So if you wish to join our team, please send your CV to email@example.com.