Junior PHP Developer
Hexa LLC is an up-and-coming steadily growing IT company. We have extensive experience of productive work in the field of IT and online projects and we are currently looking for a Junior PHP developer.
Requirements for applicants:
- excellent knowledge of PHP, understanding and application of the OOP principles;
- experience of work with MySQL;
- at least 1-year experience in programming;
- experience of work with distributed version control systems.
Your primary responsibilities:
- working on new projects of the company (modeling, development and maintenance);
- improving and maintaining existing PHP/MySQL/jQuery projects (making changes, debugging and code optimization)
The main personal qualities:
- strong time management skills;
- ability to meet deadlines;
- responsibility and self-discipline.
- comfortable office with a recreation room;
- official employment;
- salary paid on time;
- working day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (flexitime is possible);
- salary is based on the interview results;
- paid trial period (1 month).
- corporate events;
- thought-out social package;
- positive work atmosphere;
- internal referral program bonuses.
- experience of work with frameworks (Yii, ZF);
- knowledge of jQuery,
- knowledge of other programming languages.
In the technological world we live people are the key to success! If you’re interested in joining our development team, send in your resume right away!