Manual QA Engineer
We invite Quality Assurance specialists
to join our Development Department. A suitable candidate for this vacancy is a person for whom responsibility is not just another point on a resume but an inalienable quality of a result-oriented employee. Additional qualities that candidates for this position should have are attention to detail, flexibility, quick grasp, and ability to get their point across.
- 6+ months in a QA position;
- knowledge of QA methods, tools, and processes;
- skills/understanding of front-end development (HTML, CSS);
- experience of work with Photoshop;
- understanding of UI/UX;
- working knowledge of Chrome DevTools (reading console).
Nice to have:
- experience of work with bug trackers (Jira, Redmine, Asana);
- understanding of the Scrum methodology;
- your English should be good enough to read technical documentation.
- checking design mockups for compliance with layout requirements;
- testing completed websites;
- creating bug-fixing tasks;
- liaising with the team of developers and designers.
We offer you:
- a pleasant working environment and friendly team;
- official employment and decent salary paid on time and pegged to the US dollar;
- good benefits with paid vacations, personal and sick leaves;
- working schedule from 9 am to 6 pm (open to negotiating);
- comfortable office with a recreation room;
- one month probation period with a salary;
- tea, coffee, fruits, sweets;
- no dress code;
- corporate events and referral bonuses.
And if you want to become an integral part of a stable and dynamically developing team, working side by side with friendly colleagues and in a good atmosphere – then send your cv to our e-mail or just call us!
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!