As our Marketing Department grows, we are happy to post a new job opening for a Marketing Analyst
Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience as a marketeer or an analyst;
- Experience with web analytics services, such as Yandex and Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of how statistical data is collected and analyzed;
- A strong command of English (upper intermediate level);
- Graduated in marketing or economics (preferable).
The soft skills we look for in a candidate for this position:
- Self-discipline, being a self-starter, commitment;
- Attention to detail, diligence.
- Collect and analyze statistics, provide market analysis, analyze site traffic, measure the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- Segment the audience;
- Optimize and measure the effectiveness of A/B tests;
- Team up with the copywriter, designers and developers to implement promotional campaigns.
- A competitive benefits package and on-time salary payment (twice a month);
- Official employment according to Ukrainian labor law (24 days of vacations, sick days without a doctor’s note; personal emergency days, etc.);
- Comfortable, spacious office premises located within a 9-minute walking distance from Arsenalna metro station;
- A flexible working schedule (from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. or from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.);
- A 1-month paid trial period.
We also guarantee:
- A healthy working atmosphere and a friendly team (something to be openly proud of);
- An active social calendar with events like: team building and team training activities, parties, sound battles, tournaments, etc.;
- 24/7 access to a corporate library and a leisure room with X-box and Sony’s PlayStation consoles, table football and table tennis, tabletop games, etc.;
- Referral bonuses, and many more perks.
We believe that people are central to success in high tech
, so join our team now. If you are interested in this position, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.