Middle PHP Developer
Hexa LLC is an up-and-coming steadily growing company. We have extensive experience of productive work in the field of IT and online projects and are currently looking for a full-time Middle PHP Developer.
Requirements for applicants:
- excellent knowledge of PHP, understanding and application of the OOP principles;
- experience of work with MySQL, experience of writing and optimizing SQL-queries;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in programming;
- experience of work with distributed version control systems.
Your primary responsibilities:
- working on new projects of the company (modeling, development and maintenance);
- improving and maintaining existing PHP/MySQL/jQuery projects (making changes, debugging and code optimization)
The main personal qualities:
- strong time management skills;
- ability to meet deadlines;
- responsibility and self-discipline.
- comfortable office with a recreation room;
- official employment;
- salary always paid on time;
- working day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (flexitime is possible);
- salary is based on the interview results;
- paid training provided if needed;
- paid trial period (1 month).
- corporate events;
- thought-out social package;
- positive work atmosphere;
- internal referral program bonuses.
- experience of work with frameworks (Yii, ZF);
- skills of writing unit-tests;
- knowledge of jQuery, AngularJs;
- knowledge of other programming languages.
In the technological world we live people are the key to success! If you’re interested in joining our development team, send in your resume right away!