Middle Web Designer
Our company is looking for a Web Designer to design landing pages, websites, and promotional products.
A key quality you must possess is the ability to perform tasks on a tight timetable. We are well aware that it’s much more pleasant not to make haste but rather go woolgathering or take a nap. By the way, you can do it all from time to time in our Game Room, on a pile of beanbags. Still, our ideal candidate must be capable of doing the work efficiently and on time.
While the projects we offer vary in style, scope, and complexity, you will also have to deal with a lot of monotonous work, so assiduity and rich imagination will be of great help.
In addition, we require:
- 2+ years of experience in web/graphic design;
- a good portfolio;
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC;
- basic knowledge of the principles of adaptive development;
- knowledge of styles and trends in web/graphic design;
- ability to work in many different styles (if you are a fan of material design and it’s the only one that you use in your work – you should try your luck elsewhere);
- ability to keep your work organized and meet deadlines;
- ability to handle criticism like a champ.
Now, let’s talk about why you should send your CV to our email rather than any other.
Some of the reasons are:
- you will be getting a good (official) salary;
- you’ll have paid vacation, sick leave, and personal emergency days;
- we don’t wear suits (well, to be fair, some of us do, but only if they feel like it);
- we provide our employees with all the software they need;
- the office is located near Arsenalna metro station;
- corporate events are a must for us;
- we have table tennis, football and Xbox, so you won’t be bored;
- for those who like to revel in intellectual pursuits, there’s a corporate library complete with quality books you may find really useful and/or inspirational.
Actually, the list could go on and on. We suggest that you contact us right now and see for yourself.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
P.S. Please note that you’ll be required to do a remote test assignment as the first step of a selection process. This step is a must – please keep that in mind when sending your resume.