QA Automation EngineerHEXA is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented QA Automation Engineer with a strong sense of responsibility to join our Backend Development Department.
To automate testing, we use Codeception 2.4 and Selenium WebDriver.
- good planning skills;
- awareness of software life cycles;
- experience with GIT systems;
- knowledge of Selenium Web Driver;
- understanding of what automated testing is all about;
- experience in writing test plans and test cases;
- knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, their distinctions and fields of application;
- attention to detail;
- excellent analytical skills;
- ability to take a proactive position and learn fast;
- understanding of usability basics in order to improve software processes;
- a team player;
- ability to set clear tasks and control their implementation;
- ability to clearly identify tracked bugs;
- experience of testing web applications.
- review project requirements;
- create test plans;
- develop automated tests;
- liaise with developers on receiving feedback, recording bugs and debugging;
- identify, document and track bugs;
- coordinate testing activities;
- work with Continuous integration;
- maintain existing testing processes.
What we offer:
- competitive salary and official employment according to Ukrainian labor law;
- a pleasant working environment and friendly team;
- a spacious, comfortable office (within a walking distance from the Kontraktova ploshcha station);
- no dress code;
- leisure space;
- good benefits with paid vacations, personal and sick leaves.