Sales Quality Analyst
A thriving company with hundreds of loyal customers and thousands of prospective clients all over the world is looking for a Junior Quality Analyst to join its Sales Department team. We need a responsible and organized person to review the performance of our Sales Managers.
Your responsibilities include
- checking Sales Managers’ shift performance, listening to their phone calls, checking their chats and emails;
- evaluating if the service was indeed sold to the client;
- assessing the quality of the service provided by the Sales Manager;
- checking whether the Sales Department’s rules are followed by the Sales Managers;
- keeping a record of all sales in an orderly and meticulous manner;
- ‘closing’ the month by doing the follow-ups of the orders processed by the Sales Manager throughout the month.
We are looking for a self-disciplined person with the upper-intermediate knowledge of English (B2 level is needed) and the insight of Excel.
Our Coach will be able to teach you almost everything that is needed for you to excel at your job – all you have to provide us with is the aspiration to work in a team, eagerness to work and motivation!
In return we can offer you a rare combination of benefits that cater to all your needs (and even whims):
- comprehensive social package including paid vacations, sick leaves and leaves for personal issues;
- corporate library and promotional programs for your career growth;
- wonderful corporate parties and a full-equipped game room for your rest;
- coffee, tea and cookies for your good mood;
- a good salary for everything else.
If you want to work in the company where your skills and talents will be duly recognized, rewarded and reinforced, apply right now!