There is a job opening at our Marketing Department right now, and we are looking for an SMM Specialist
, whose main responsibility will be to implement SMM strategy development plans.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience as an SMM Specialist;
- Understanding of current trends in SMM, including strategies, principles, methods and tools;
- A constant focus on personal growth;
- Knowledge of English (please apply only if you are in an upper intermediate level or above);
- Education in marketing or psychology (the latter is optional);
- Stellar communication skills;
- Self-discipline, commitment and strong work ethics;
- A good sense of humor and creative license;
- Being a self-starter is also important.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating an SMM strategy;
- Developing a content plan;
- Creating content and/or drawing up statements of work;
- Creating social media accounts and groups, maintaining and promoting them;
- Attracting traffic and finding new channels and touchpoints;
- Fine-tuning and launching ad campaigns;
- Facilitating communication on social media;
- Forecasting key indicators and predicting work outcomes;
- Providing analysis of the effectiveness of the SMM strategy, as well as making adjustments to the strategy, principles and methods of work depending on the outcomes.
- Official employment according to labor law;
- A competitive benefits package, including 24 days of vacation, personal emergency days, and sick days without having to present a doctor’s note;
- An on time salary twice a month;
- Comfortable and spacious office premises, located within a nine-minute walking distance from Arsenalna metro station;
- A flexible working schedule (from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. or from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.);
- A one-month paid trial period.
- A healthy working atmosphere and a friendly, team-spirit environment (something to be openly proud of);
- Career and professional growth;
- A busy social calendar, including team building and team training activities, parties, sound battles, tournaments, etc.;
- 24/7 access to a corporate library and a leisure room with X-box and Sony’s PlayStation consoles, table football and table tennis, tabletop games, etc.;
- Referral bonuses, and many more perks.
We believe that people are central to success in high tech, so join our team now. If you are interested in this position, please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.