Web AdministratorAs a young IT company, we already have a number of successful projects under our belt. Today we’re looking for an experienced Web Administrator (Centos, Apache and Zabbix knowledge are a must).
- At least 1-year prior work experience;
- In-depth knowledge of Linux distributors (CentOS, RHEL);
- Apache setup skills (Apache + PHP +MySQL + Let`s Encrypt Certbot);
- Prior experience of working with Zabbix;
- Base knowledge of tasks’ automation (bash, python);
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS;
- Intermediate English.
Personal and professional qualities:
- Ability to prioritize;
- Ability to work with little direction;
- Good command of English (for communication with the support team);
- Ability to work on long-term projects focusing on the result;
- Availability: 24/7 – via SMS and phone;
- Positive thinking and attitude.
- Administration of Linux dedicated/virtual/cloud servers (CentOS);
- Search of hosters, configuration of settings for the web server Apache, upload and update of the website content, record keeping;
- Monitoring existing and adding new servers and sites into Zabbix (load, communicate with service providers in case of failure);
- Creation and monitoring of the SSL-certificates (Let’s Encrypt);
- Interaction with SEO, design and frontend teams;
- Monitoring hosting subscription terms;
- Updating software, organizing backup and recovery of servers;
- Communication with the host-providers’ technical support team.
Knowledge or prior work experience with the following systems and programs will be a plus:
- Git (GitLab, GitLab CI);
- Nginx + php-fpm + mysql;
- Softether VPN server;
- Ansible, python, jenkins;
- Percona, Grafana;
- ELK stack;
- Hashicorp Vault;
- Redis, rabbitmq, openresty;
Your salary will be defined by your experience, knowledge, skills, and will be discussed on individual basis.