Frontend Developer (HTML & CSS)
We are expanding and need a Junior Frontend Developer (HTML & CSS)
to join our growing team.
We believe that we stand strong as long as our interests are intertwined and we are looking in the same direction. Both employees and the management team realize that responsibility is key to the company’s success, which is also defined by high work ethics. Therefore, a desire for self-growth and finding novel, bold, unconventional approaches to daily challenges are praised and encouraged.
- excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS3;
- minimum 2 years’ experience of front-end development;
- over 2 years’ experience in cross-browser development;
- understanding of table HTML coding;
- familiarity with Git;
- knowledge of WebPack, Gulp, Grunt (at least one of them);
- knowledge of Zeplin/Sketch;
- basic command of English.
- create user-friendly web pages and e-mail newsletters;
- optimize site performance and speed;
- write code for GetSimple and WordPress;
- maintain existing code.
If there is one word that can describe our working environment, ‘cozy’ would have to be it. We provide our team members with everything they might need so that they remain completely focused on the job at hand.
- official employment and a competitive salary;
- paid vacation and sick days;
- no dress code (if you are a fan of suits, you are always welcome to wear one);
- corporate events and a friendly team;
- a spacious office located within a 9 minute distance from the Kontrakrova station;
- round-the-clock snacks and hot drinks;
- a recreation room with bean bag chairs, a foosball table, a ping pong table, and a video game console – an ideal place to enjoy a nice break from the office routine and liven up your day.