PHP Team Lead
HEXA is recruiting a PHP Developer Team Lead with excellent managerial skills, capable of effectively leading a team of 7 staff members and someone who is no stranger to responsibility. Our perfect candidate will have understanding that the lion’s share of their work involves streamlining the working processes, while the rest requires technical skills. An ideal PHP Developer Team Lead is someone who controls the processes, communicates with the staff, allocates tasks and responsibilities fairs, and motivates team members to grow professionally.
Here’s a list of requirements to qualify:
- 3-5 years of coding experience;
- advance knowledge of PHP;
- understanding and good usage of the object-oriented programming principles;
- advance knowledge of software design patterns;
- experience with open-source relational database management systems (MySQL would be a plus);
- ability to write and optimize SQL enquiries;
- ability to develop web services from scratch;
- experience in developing REST API; understanding of synchronous and asynchronous data transfer;
- Git, code review, TDD, code refactoring, CI/CD;
- familiarity with Redis, Memcached;
- ability to communicate knowledge to team members and monitor their performance;
- good command of English (Intermediate);
- experience with Yii and Slim frameworks, Docker, and knowledge of other programming languages would be an advantage.
Below are the personal qualities we are looking for in our applicants:
- excellent time-management skills;
- ability to deliver on time;
- ability to delegate tasks to others.
- lead and mentor a team of 6+ members;
- provide analysis of current performance;
- review code;
- work with QA groups when outlining plans of testing;
- deploy complex applications;
- maintain existing applications and improve their features;
- create new applications from scratch.
- office within a ten-minute distance from the Kontraktova station;
- healthy working environment;
- software upon request;
- working schedule from 9/10 am to 6/7 pm;
- competitive salary depending on experience;
- official employment;
- paid vacation and sick days.
Working at HEXA will bring out the best in what you do and also give you a chance to:
- improve communication and administration skills;
- take conflict management abilities to a higher level;
- enhance the company’s commercial performance;
- tackle complex and diverse tasks.
If you are ready for this challenge, please apply by sending your CV.