We’re looking for a talented HR Manager who can easily forge business relationships, build rapport, and connect with people. In short, you don’t need to be a chatterbox, but you do have to enjoy the conversation, and most of all, be good at it.
You absolutely have to apply for this position if:
- you have 2+ years of experience in the field;
- that experience includes hiring for IT positions and filling openings in sales and support;
- your English is quite good (at least Upper-Intermediate);
- things like 1С and E-Staff sound familiar, and you’ve used both in your work (the same goes for the MS Office suite);
- not only do you know how to organize your day, but you also can arrange a corporate retreat or the work of your department.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- managing and supervising the work of the HR Department;
- drafting and implementing monthly recruiting plans;
- shaping the company’s HR image;
- organizing and arranging corporate events;
- shaping the company’s corporate culture;
- personnel records management;
- control of employment procedures;
- facilitating on-boarding and developing induction programs for new employees;
- developing job passports and assessment forms;
- organizing personnel training systems;
- organizing personnel evaluation procedures;
- coordinating the formation of a backup managers pool;
- resolving labor and internal disputes and conflicts;
- developing regulations, instructions, internal rules, norms of work, internal forms of reporting and
- communications, procedures, etc.;
- developing personnel processes for various staff levels.
What we offer:
- full-time work schedule;
- official employment;
- a modern spacious office in Podil;
- 1-month trial period;
- corporate library;
- courses and training;
- a team of young people who love what they do.