Join us as part of our SEO department expansion if you are an ambitious and talented SEO Specialist whose work will result in high keyword rankings.
- 1-2 years’ experience in this position would be an advantage.
- Fluency in written English (upper intermediate level and above).
- Knowledge of how search engines work.
- Experience with projects for international clients.
- Good knowledge of HTML and most popular content management systems.
- Experience with Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush.
The soft skills we will be looking for on your résumé:
- The ability to search information.
- Good communication skills.
- Being willing to learn and grow.
- Generating new strategies in project development.
- Onsite SEO.
- Offsite SEO (link building) .
- Generating new ideas for content.
- Assigning tasks to copywriters.
- Headhunting, testing and selecting freelancers; assessing the quality of their work once they are on the team.
- Reporting results.
- Official employment according to labor law.
- A competitive benefits package, including 24 days of vacation, personal emergency days, sick days, etc.
- An on time salary twice a month.
- Comfortable and spacious office premises, located within a nine-minute walking distance from Kontraktova ploshcha station.
- A flexible working schedule (from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.) .
- A one-month paid trial period.
- A healthy working atmosphere and a friendly, team-spirit environment.
- Career growth and an ability to take on new responsibilities.
- A busy social calendar, including team building and team training activities, parties, tournaments, etc.
- 24/7 access to a corporate library and a leisure room.
- Referral bonuses.
We believe that people are key to success in high tech, so if this position sounds right for you, please send your résumé to email@example.com.