Founded in 2015, HEXA LLC is a Ukrainian IT company that specializes in developing the best management solutions for commercial Internet projects, as well as providing outsourcing services to corporate clients from Europe, and North and South Americas.
Currently, we employ more than 120 people, and their number keeps growing. For the full picture, we need and are looking for an ambitious System Administrator
to join our IT department.
- at least three years of experience as a System Administrator;
- at least three years of experience with Linux (CentOS);
- experience with HP and Cisco servers;
- understanding of how network protocols work (OSI, TCP/IP);
- experience with Windows Server 2012 (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS);
- knowledge of Ansible tools;
- ability to write new scripts and maintain existing ones (Bash / Python);
- Hyper-V skills;
- system recovery and backup skills;
- MySQL administration skills (including Percona XtraDB Cluster (multi-master));
- knowledge of (and experience with) Kerio Control;
- knowledge of iptables;
- experience with Apache / Nginx;
- understanding how high availability systems work.
Knowledge of Jenkins, git, Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Jira, WordPress CMS, HashiCorp Vault, ELK stack, Docker, PCI DSS would be an advantage.
- maintain servers and monitor their availability;
- create a system of monitoring and early detection of malfunctions;
- distribute tasks among IT team members and monitor their performance;
- create budget plans for IT department;
- purchase, set up, monitor and maintain a VPS;
- purchase and renew software licenses;
- cooperate with heads of other departments on IT-related matters;
- examine office equipment, hardware and software features to facilitate the most effective team performance.
- great learning and career growth opportunities;
- on-time salary twice a month;
- formal employment in compliance with Ukrainian legislation (24 vacation days, paid sick leaves without a doctor’s notice, emergency days off, the state’s days off, etc.);
- a flexible working schedule (from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.);
- corporate events including team-building activities, vibrant parties, film nights, participation in charity events, etc.;
- a comfortable office (located just 9 minutes away from the Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station) and cozy working environment; a corporate library, a games room housing a table football table, a table tennis table, the Xbox console, the PlayStation, etc.).
If you would like to become part of Hexa’s friendly team and work in an atmosphere of mutual professional trust and respect, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .