Customer Support Representative
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Customer Support Agents ready to crush challenges to join our busy and experienced team.
We won’t be a good match if your English is:
- “I worked as a tutor once, so I speak in English very good”;
- “Also I can not help avoiding spaces”;
- or even “My grandma say I am high proficient in English”.
Hope you can see that the most important requirement for this position is a really good command of English. You have to be completely fluent and have to always know what to say. Additional skills and personal qualities that will help you are knowledge of MS Word and Google Docs; experience in Customer Support; independence; basic logic and analytical abilities and stress-resistance.
While on shift you will be
- providing customers with quick and quality support via chat, phone and email;
- working in the system: receiving, processing and tracking orders etc.
See, nothing supernatural! But be prepared to work hard and quick – workload can get somewhat insane for a couple weeks in a year and we need everyone to do everything humanly possible to process all incoming orders.
Good news for students. If you are still studying, it’s a perfect match! We have shifts. And shifts mean flexible schedule that will allow you to plan your life ahead and adjust work to your classes and strict professors whose subject is “the most important in the world”.
What we’ve got for you
- we provide training and help you become part of the team. No one can know everything;
- a social package with a 24-day vacation, sick leaves and emergency days off;
- bonuses for inviting your friends and acquaintances to work in our company (“referral program”);
- …and, of course, a competitive salary fixed in USD and paid according to the NBU exchange rates twice a month. The more shifts you take, the more you get;
- monthly bonuses and bi-yearly promotions system for hard-working bees who show great results;
- cool and cozy office and a great team to survive the shifts together with.
We work hard and have fun while doing it. It’s a place you’ll spend a lot of time at, and we hope you’ll make the most of your time here.
Open your potential with us. Try your wings. See what you are good for.
Sounds good? Go ahead and press the button!